So many of us have an aversion to selling, not because we don't want people to buy from us, but because we don't want to come across as a pushy or sleazy salesperson.
We don't want to trick or bully someone into buying from us. We want them to buy because they want what we have to offer, and we want them to be genuinely happy with the value we provide!
Which is why I love this new ebook from Amy Harrison: "How to Get Your Sales Page DONE!" A step-by-step, easy-to-use guide (with templates) to help you FINALLY get that sales page written.
I first met Amy as a speaker at Carrie Wilkerson's BOSS Conference in London and instantly warmed to her straight-talking, down to earth style. It is clear she is a talented and experienced writer and knows her stuff, but what makes her a good teacher is the way she breaks that down for the rest of us. So I was delighted to hear that she has decided to share some of her knowledge in such an accessible and affordable way, and what impressed me when she showed me the book, was the depth and detail she covers in this 100+ page, no-fluff handbook.
Let me tell you five things I love about this book:
1. It's a proper guide – clear and easy to follow, step by step, and covering each step in detail, so you can take what you learn and put it into practice. Plus there are checklists, cheat sheets and templates to speed up the process once you've gotten the hang of it (or if you needed it done yesterday!)
2. It shows you how to communicate authentically and effectively in your own voice. Honestly I am delighted to know that sales copy can be compelling without being full of hype and sounding like one of those cheesy ads on the telly "Hurry, for ONE DAY ONLY!!!"
3. It teaches you how to write informatively and persuasively without resorting to manipulation and cheap mind tricks. In other words, teaching you how to make your offer shine, rather than pull the wool over your customers’ eyes.
4. It gives you specific examples of how to phrase things, so useful in getting over the block of "I know what I need to say, I just can't find the words" and there's even more in The Copywriting Phrasebook that comes as part of the package.
5. It's incredible value – Amy is a top notch copywriter with an impressive client list who pays her substantial sums to write their sales letters for them. This book shares with you exactly how and what she does for these clients – the process, the techniques, the tools and the phrases too – for just $47 (up until 1st March, after which the price is going up to $97)
To get your copy of "How to Get Your Sales Page DONE" at the early bird rate of $47, follow this link.
* * Plus, an exclusive bonus bundle * *
If getting your sales page done is on your agenda for this coming month, then buy this book and combine it with the strategies, accountability and personal support of the Productivity Profits Challenge – and receive a 20% discount on BOTH.
To take up this offer:
1. Follow the link to buy Amy's book at $47
2. Send me the sales confirmation email
3. Secure your place on the Productivity Profits Challenge (also incredible value at £47)
4. I will refund you £16 by Paypal, which is just over 20% of both purchases (allowing for currency rates).
Remember you only have until March 1st to take advantage of these prices, and the Productivity Profits Challenge is limited to 10 places.