Whether you’re running your business single-handed or have a team of people, the fact is people very rarely live and work in isolation.
“No one can whistle a symphony. It takes an orchestra to play it.”
- H. E. Luccock
Who do you work with in your business?
- your customers
- your partners
- your teams – in-house or outsourced
- your sales prospects
Isn’t it great when you’re working with some who ‘get’s you? You’re on the same wavelength, have the same outlook, intuitively understand each other and get the job done with ease and grace.
Ever had to work with someone you just don’t get?
Maybe you thought they were ‘difficult’ or you had a ‘personality clash’. Perhaps it felt like you were speaking completely different languages, and that led to frustration, delays, disappointing results and even conflict.
What if these people aren’t difficult, just different?
Truth is, the best teams have different people working well together.
What if by gaining some simple yet significant insights you can easily understand these people, their needs, priorities and motivators and engage in much more effective, enjoyable and productive working relationships?
Everything DiSC® is an award-winning tool which helps leaders, managers and business owners understand their own preferred style of doing things, their impact on others and how to get the best results from their relationships in:
- Team building and team effectiveness
- Leadership and management development
- Increased sales performance
- Enhanced customer service
- Improved communication and interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution and mediation
If you want to make the most of the talents within your team, get in touch and let’s talk about how we can work together to harness the diversity and strengths within your team, while minimising the conflicts and miscommunication that can often cost a business time, money, headaches and heartache.
“I had a new management team who had risen through the ranks, very skilled professionally but also very new to the role of management.
It was important for them to spend some time away from the busy day-to-day demands of the business, to learn about themselves, their strengths and weaknesses, how they work with each other and how they manage people.
Grace tailored a day of team training and 1-1 sessions that got them thinking about themselves in a way they probably hadn’t really thought about before.
The DiSC profiles gave a fresh appreciation of the different strengths and challenges within the team and generated some useful discussions and solutions to recurring problems.
Grace’s approach is insightful and personable, she has a knack of understanding people, and a way of engaging them that gets them involved, opening up and discussing real issues and examples they can put to use straight away.
Grace rounded up the training with follow up individual coaching calls, which they found very useful to tackle specific situations and come away with practical strategies, fresh insight and renewed confidence.
The result for me is a team of managers who are are better equipped to manage, mentor and develop my staff, more confident in themselves and work incredibly well together – which is great for the business and for me!”
Tim Lovatt, Director – Specsavers Opticians, Congleton
Curious about DiSC? If you would like to arrange a taster session for your workplace, business contacts or networking group, get in touch:
Creating Better Working Relationships:
Introducing Everything DiSC® Taster Workshop
This session will give you:
- An insight into Everything DiSC® and how it can help you to create better working relationships
- The chance to experience this tool first-hand and see for yourself how powerful it can be
- An appreciation of your own preferred working style and what impact you have on others
- The opportunity to see how Everything DiSC® can enhance performance in your company
This is for you if you are
- Running a small business that relies on all your staff operating at an optimum
- Creating, managing or leading a diverse team of people in your organisation
- Building your business single-handed and need to leverage your strengths to maximize your capacity and growth.
- Looking to improve your sales performance, customer relations and partnerships